What do we need for your tour registration?
When completing your tour registration you will need to do the following:
- Familiarise yourself with the “Registration and Tour Conditions”.
- Complete “Registration and Tour Conditions” and sign acceptance thereof.
- Pay R3,000.00 [Three Thousand Rand] deposit into our bank account to secure your seat: Menorah Tours, ABSA, North End (632005), Savings Account, Account No. 9234907724, Ref: “Date of Tour ”+“Surname” [“20100919 JONES” as example]. ABSA make use of a universal branch code, 632005, for all electronic payments “EFT”.
- Don’t waste time in registering as all tours has limited space and bookings is handled strictly on a “first come / first served” basis.
- Fax the following items to “Menorah Tours” on 086-559-0991:
- Fully completed and signed Registration Form.
- Proof of Payment of R3, 000.00 deposit (Electronic Funds Transfers [EFT] is the only accepted payment method.
- Cash Deposits and Credit Card payments and transfers will attract a cash deposit fee of 1.5% (R15 per R1,000 or part thereof)
- Copy of Passport (if available) [If you don’t have a passport then fax the documents through to us without the passport as to reserve your seat and apply for the passport as a matter of urgency. – You can fax through your passport on a separate occasion once it arrives]
I would like to encourage you to show this website to your friends and family and as such inspire them to join you on this “Pilgrimage Tour” and to share this heavenly experience with you. Please remember it is important to ensure that you have a valid passport.
What is included in the tour package?
The following items are included in the tour package:
- Return economical class airfare JNB/CPT/DUR, and CAI/DXB/IST.
- All taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Accommodation in top tourist class hotels (two people sharing).
- Two meals per day.
- Entrances fees to all places as on itinerary.
- Travel in air-condition buses.
- All transfers between airports and hotels abroad.
What is excluded from the tour package?
The following items are excluded from the tour package:
- Tips = $50-$75 (depending on tour length)
- Personal insurance & Egyptian visa with which we will assist at a nominal fee
- Return airfare between Johannesburg and other destinations in South Africa